|Mentoring ChecklistTrainingManaged Mentoring|
What is it?
The secret to being a great mentor lies in trust, honesty, and unconditional acceptance that sets no expectations.
Mentoring is a relationship where two people agree to help maximise performance and achieve goals. Most successful people have mentors to help them discover and make best use of their potential.
With a special relationship....Read More...
An Introduction to Mentoring [3 Workshops]
1. An Introduction to the Benefits of Mentoring for the Organisation
2. An Introduction to the Benefits of Mentoring for Mentees
- for those who will benefit from access to a mentoring relationship. We assist management to proceed and present mentoring to key stakeholders as well as the recipients of mentoring within the organisation. It also addresses 'how to be a responsible mentee'.
3. An Introduction to the Benefits of Mentoring for Potential Mentors
- an understanding of their role and rewards. We explain the guidelines; clarify the expectations; and outline the support for those offering themselves for the mentoring role.