|What is it?Mentoring ChecklistManaged Mentoring|
Frontline Solutions Ltd. offers training for mentoring programmes in seminars or workshops.
Every mentoring programme is unique, and we will tailor an approach to suit the size and the purpose of your project. Here is an outline of our workshops and seminars for mentoring.
An Introduction to Mentoring [3 Workshops]
1. An Introduction to the Benefits of Mentoring for the Organisation
2. An Introduction to the Benefits of Mentoring for Mentees
- for those who will benefit from access to a mentoring relationship. We assist management to proceed and present mentoring to key stakeholders as well as the recipients of mentoring within the organisation. It also addresses 'how to be a responsible mentee'.
3. An Introduction to the Benefits of Mentoring for Potential Mentors
- an understanding of their role and rewards. We explain the guidelines; clarify the expectations; and outline the support for those offering themselves for the mentoring role.
Training for Mentor Management - Skills and Processes
Training for Mentors / Managers / Coaches
Potential or selected mentors will become familiar with:
With our support to ensure confidence, these potential mentors will manage a mentoring phase with a client. They will undertake practical experience in a managed mentoring setting using the following personal skills and attributes: and effectiveness in their role.
Communication proficiency - effective questioning, reflective listening to deepen empathy and delivering appropriate feedback to encourage development.